Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blue Jean Baby

I have a LOT of 12x12 LOs and albums that I just don't have the room to store, so I am doing my little guy's albums over in an 8.5x11 format. Some of the left over pictures from the album will go into a project life format album in the end. I need to get these albums under control because I have far too many. These pictures are for the 2006 album (Awww - look at how little he is!!). 
 
Supplies: White Bazzill cardstock, pre-stitched paper from We R Memory Keepers, Tags/pie-chart are Basic Grey & American Crafts, Foam Thickers are American Crafts,  Denim Outfit Sticker is Jolie's ;) Mister Huey's mist in Heirloom Blue, Tiny staples, Buttons & twine.


I had originally left this area free of embellishments but then it just looked naked to me, so I punched out some stars in the same paper and added them to my LO. I do this type of tone on tone embellishment to my pages a LOT. It fills up the page without making it look too fussy.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
HUGS, Cin :)

No comments: