Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrapper's Block

Do you ever get scrapper's block? I do. Alot.
I get into a rut and have a hard time getting out of it.
I feel like everything I do is sub-standard.
This happened to me last week - everything I put together, I ripped apart.
BLAH.
So, this weekend, I put some of my own scrappy goodies together for a Sunday crop.
And then Little Man came down with a tummy bug.
I scrapped anyway but at home.
And I had fun picking out old supplies and mixing them with different brands.
The below LO is a hodge-podge, but it got me out of my rut and then I ended up with a few completed LOs (imagine that! Although a few don't have the photos printed yet-I will have to do that tomorrow)

 Photo: Flewelling photography.
Supplies: Cardstock:American Crafts, Paper: Stampin Up,
American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon,
Fancy Pants, Stickers: Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye,
Lace Cardstock: KI Memories, Alpha Stickers: Sassafras, My MInd's Eye,
Ribbon: American Crafts, Twinery twine,
Adhesive buttons: Creative Imaginations, Buttons & Brads: Unknown (from stash)



I will have another LO to share tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

This is so cute! Someone is growing up much too fast!