Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Boy

Finally, I can say I have finished my December layouts for Hip 2-b Square.
This one has been done for 3 or 4 days but I didn't get the pictures printed until Tuesday (and they didn't get added until today). I am such a procrastinator!

This LO is about Little Man's b-day party almost 2 weeks ago and I am sad to say that most of the pics I took were greatly underexposed or blurry :(.
These are the small few that made it through. Thankfully, pics don't always have to be perfect to still be able to tell the story.
(journalling is hidden in behind picd on right side).
Check out his FAB POwer Ranger Head cake!

I also wanted to note the title-ing here.
I usually really struggle with alpha stickers that are mismatched in size/colour and/or font but I find it a bit easier to work with if I stick them on a newtral background and then cut a thin border around them.
I then add them to my page as one element and it feels a bit more cohesive for me. 
Supplies: December Hip 2-b Square kit + add-ons




That's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by!
HUGS and Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

CUTE layout, Cindy! You did a great job making use of the photos you had. It is always discouraging to not have great photos from special events. Love what you did with the different alphas. :)