Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Berry Sweet

Isn't it amazing how quickly you forget what supplies you have until you look through them?
I discovered these gorgeous Imaginisce papers not long ago and got another page of my friend's little girl scrapped. I had alot of fun adding some buttons and playful butterflies to the page.
I also added an envelope and hidden journalling card, in case my friend wants to add some details about the photo.
Cardstock-Bazzill Basics, Papers-Imaginisce, Chipboard- Imaginisce
Alphas-Thickers (American Crafts) & Cosmo Cricket, Kraft envelope- Maya Road,
Bling- Kaiser, DMC embroidery floss.



Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

2 comments:

Deborah Phillips said...

I love all the detail you put in your scrapbooking, especially the stitching !

Tracey Taylor said...

You have such amazing design sense!