Friday, July 9, 2010

SO happy to be home, MLS peeks & DT call!


We had SO MUCH fun in PEI this week. The weather was FABULOUS & we shared a cottage with our in laws. We spent TONNES of time in the pool and my Little Man was a FISH (albeit using a swimming ring but I think he is finally catching on to paddling and kicking. He and my sweet nephew kept us in the pool for HOURS. It was magnificent :)

Since I was on vacation, I have missed out on a few posts this week, so I will try to tie them all in here.

First of all, have you been following the sneaks that My Little Shoebox has been putting out?
They finished the last 3 lines this week, They are Harmony (using alot of florals and these cute little Geishas), Simple Life (Farms and sheep!! LOVE this!) and Summer Breeze (Banners, Argyle and Chick-a-dees!! WOW!)






Next: Scrap Yourself has issued Challenge # 10: Childhood Memories.
You can check out the challenge HERE.
AND
Scrap Yourself is looking for 6 members to join our list of designers!!!
You can find details about the call HERE.

DT Search starts July 6th until July 15th.
New Team Members will be announced on our blog July 18th.
DT Positions are from August 1st 2010 until October 31 2010.

As always, thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all on PEI.

I love all three of these new lines and can't wait to see what you do with them.

Kelly C said...

great lines!